My Experience & Tips on Using

Guest's review of Avent Niplette

“My Experience and Tips on Using ”

Written on: 30/12/2011

I am 22 and have had flat nipples all my life, so to find a device like this is a little miracle, no nasty surgery and my boyfriend hasnt noticed my using them (he'd think I was daft if I told him what I was up to)!
When I first tried these I had problems keeping them on, I wore just a bra and the nipple pads you get with them, they would only stay on for a few minutes! So I gave up. But now I have come back after doing some research with a vengence. I heard that nipple shields would do the trick, so gave it a whirl and what a difference! I can sleep in them and they dont budge! Try them:

Theyre a bit fiddly but once youve got the hang of them and theyre on its great. Ive worn them for three nights now and already see a great difference.
The only side affect I have had is a clear liquid leaking but its only a tiny amount and the pack says this is normal.

Anyway good luck to whoever tries these out, theyre worth it.

Click here to see the full range of Baby Products at Amazon