My Experience & Tips on Using

Guest's review of Avent Niplette

Avent Niplette

“My Experience and Tips on Using ”

Written on: 30/12/2011

I am 22 and have had flat nipples all my life, so to find a device like this is a little miracle, no nasty surgery and my boyfriend hasnt noticed my using them (he'd think I was daft if I told him what I was up to)!
When I first tried these I had problems keeping them on, I wore just a bra and the nipple pads you get with them, they would only stay on for a few minutes! So I gave up. But now I have come back after doing some research with a vengence. I heard that nipple shields would do the trick, so gave it a whirl and what a difference! I can sleep in them and they dont budge! Try them:

Theyre a bit fiddly but once youve got the hang of them and theyre on its great. Ive worn them for three nights now and already see a great difference.
The only side affect I have had is a clear liquid leaking but its only a tiny amount and the pack says this is normal.

Anyway good luck to whoever tries these out, theyre worth it.