Very Pleased with this product!

lovinlife08's review of Avent Niplette

Avent Niplette

“Very Pleased with this product!”

Written on: 09/12/2011 by lovinlife08 (1 review written)

I just received the Niplette today. I was very excited since I have had inverted nipples since puberty. One was completely inverted the other not so bad. But since having breastfed 2 babies not only did I lose cup sizes also both nipples were inverted again. I didnt have a problem nursing my babies but one breast did produce more milk. And I dont know if the inversion is why I stopped producing as much when they reached about 4- 6months but I did.Needless to say I've been embarassed by this my whole life. Married 5years and still dont like showing my breasts to my husband even though he says hes fine with it. No way can I afford surgery if I could I would so get bigger ones as well!! Its day 1 I used a litle vaseline on my nipple then applied the niplette to about 3 on the syringe. They have been on for hours with no problem at all!! I can't even tell they are there. I have very small breasts and was worried they would fall off...but they haven't! When your wearing them it's kinda like they lay flat to their side on my breast with my bra on but still in place. So far yes I would recommend, I mean if they stay on surely they will work. right? More Later

Guest's Response to lovinlife08's Review

Written on: 13/12/2011

I would just like to add to my reveiw from before. I received Niplette and less than 1 week my nipples are amazing!!! the one that was one slightly inverted is completely erect all the time. the other is not perfect but I am confident that this will work!! I wear them 8+ hours a day everyday with no problem however if you have small children be careful...as i was picking up my 15month old one came off the wrong way,hurt a lil and got a small blister. but it was better in a day with the use of vaseline. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Cant wait to see what results will be months from now!