They do NOT stay on.

Guest's review of Avent Niplette

Avent Niplette

“They do NOT stay on.”

Written on: 06/06/2011

I bought the Avent Niplette about 5 months ago. For the first few days I was sick in bed so I got to really test it out. Even than, I could only keep it on for about 3 hours at a time, tops. They ALWAYS FALL OFF even if i just make sudden movements or they brush against loose clothing. The only way they would not fall off is if i stood completely still for the amount of time reccommended (8 hours I believe?) It's unrealistic. They did make a difference after those few days though, they definitely stood out more of the time and more prominantly especially when cold/aroused. But the effect wore off after about a week of using them a little less. I imagine this product would be great if anyone was truly able to keep them on for the proper time, but I can't imagine this being possible. I also wonder how permanent the effects really are... I will continue to use it whenever I get the chance because I still have some hope. Also, I found they sucked up a great deal of my aerola into the cup and was wondering if anyine else experienced this or if this could be damaging/stretching the aerola in any way... Thank you

Written on: 16/06/2011

I didn't experience this. They do stay on if you are wearing a bra that doesn't cause that. I didn't mind if my arola was "sucked" up in the cup because it was correcting my inversion!! Please don't discourage people from trying this, it worked very well for me!

Written on: 23/02/2012

100% agree! they do not stay on!

Written on: 01/08/2011

I have never managed to keep them on either!! I have tried wearing a bra, even a sports bra, I tried them at night,but again they fall off.
I bought them because my nipples are flat, not inverted, just flat! only protruding when they are aroused or cold.

I have been working from home today and have put them on again about 20 times!! I wasn't even wearing a bra just to avoid the bra moving them!! I tried taping them with masking tape- completely unrealistic if leaving the house, it kept them in place but i had to keep "sucking" them on again ever 10mins!!!

Not convinced they are as good as some reviews, maybe for some people they work, and others not? Not everything works for everyone sadly.

If anyone has any ideas as to how to keep them on I would be over the moon!

Em

Written on: 20/07/2011

i have no problem keeping them on..even when sleeping