Give me back my Force Flakes!

Guest's review of Force Wheatflakes

Force Wheatflakes

“Give me back my Force Flakes!”

Written on: 02/12/2012

I am devastated to find that I cannot get Force Flakes any more. They were my Sunday morning treat - lovely tasty cereal. I was introduced to them in my teens when I went to stay with a friend and quickly got my Mum to buy them. People didn't know about them and I'm sure if Nestle had carried out some promotion for them, many more would have become fans.

Normanl's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2012

Cannot think why they stopped this product either , my Grandparents had it and is the best of all the "flake" products available - Have always found it hard to obtain and the supermakets ( Mini or otherwise ) always sold out of it quick when they did have stocks - Perhaps this is another cunning marketing ploy - Oh cynical me.

Alanf1463's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2013

Seems Nestle do not want to have to produce a cereal which does not have chocolate or cannot be advertised as having added this that or the other and have to sell it at a reasonable price.

Fancy, choclatey, frilly, funny shapes with bits added are good profit makers so Nestle decide they do not have to cater for the 'plain' people!

Npcoxall's Comment

Written on: 07/03/2013

4th March 2013
I also loved Force Wheat Flakes but unfortunately I have heard today from Nestle Cereal Partners UK Ltd Consumer Relations Executive that they have discontinued Force Wheat Flakes permanentely
due to low demand.

Ummsalam's Comment

Written on: 23/02/2013

Absolutely agree. I enjoyed these as a youngster and started enjoying them on a regular basis until Nestlé suddenly cut the product.

Please reconsider and promote a good wholesome and tasty food. If you want a sales angle then consider how easy they are for the grey haired amongst us to tuck away.

Stasntheman's Comment

Written on: 19/02/2013

There are some indications that Nestle are planning to bring it back. When I posted on their web-site they wrote a letter back which said that they might bring them back in 2013. Force Wheat Flakes are now on their cereals page but no further info. Perhaps we should all be emailing or posting on their web-site to encourage them. Meanwhile I still have the vouchers for Nestle cereals which they sent me but I will buy with cash as soon as they reappear.