STAY AWAY - THIS FIRM IS NOTHING BUT A MONEY EXTORTION SCAM

• Speed of response

• Customer service

DanielRobertJohnson's review of First Call GB Ltd

“STAY AWAY - THIS FIRM IS NOTHING BUT A MONEY EXTORTION...”

Written on: 05/02/2012 by DanielRobertJohnson (2 reviews written)

Do not deal with these people - They are clearly a scamming operation - If you want to know what the experience is like - Read on. I was away for the weekend with my family (including my four year old son) and returning to London on a Sunday in February in (for the U.K. - Extreme weather conditions) being several inches of snow. Clearly the strain upon my vehicle's electric systems was more than usual and my vehicle began to experience stalling as it came to be stationary - Eventually cutting out completely on the off-ramp of the A4 at the Hammersmith flyover (extremely busy and with on-going road works) and would not re-start. Despite this being the first time I had called them out in my whole 15 months of membership they tried everything in our conversation to deny that they had any responsibility to help me. On ascertaining that I had filled the car up with fuel 15 minutes before, they maintained that I must have filled the vehicle with a wrong fuel and refused to send anyone out unless I gave them credit card details. Having taken my credit card details and upon my assertion that I had in my hand the VAT receipt which clearly indicated the vehicle had been correctly fueled, they then claimed my vehicle must not be properly maintained and that they would only send a vehicle for a charge of several hundred pounds. I felt that I had no chose but pay (as they well knew) - Fearing for both myself and my family's safety. Needles to say - They never in fact sent a vehicle (after having taken my payment) - and I had to be rescued by a passing good samaritan. Clearly they see their low annual charge as just a up-front bonus to an opportunity to extort money from desperate motorists. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CONSIDER USING THEM. DAN J, +1 646 470 1880

• Speed of response