AA Breakdown Cover is Bad News!!

• Speed of response

• Customer service

Guest's review of AA Breakdown Cover

“AA Breakdown Cover is Bad News!!”

Written on: 12/12/2011

I have never had a problem with AAs Roadside Assistance, I have found them to be quick and responsive. However I have just had to deal with their Breakdown Repair Cover service and I have found it to be a total let down. I called the AA to look at my vehicle and after inspection the technician advised I took it to a Garage regarding 2 faults. To cut the story short I was constantly told different stories when I spoke to the AA as to why they would not authorise the work, I was never called back when promised. The garage was also told different stories and had the phone put down on them. In the end I was told an outright lie by the AA when I queried the facts with the Garage. On their website they state that you(the customer) will not have to do anything and that they will deal direct with the Garage, more lies im afraid as I was stuck in the middle trying to sort things out in the end I made more than 15 calls to both the AA and the Garage. Nothing was resolved I just had to pick the Van up from the Garage pay for the diagnostic tests carried out(no help from the AA) and find another solution. The service is a complete fraud and the people they have working are terrible maybe not their fault but they choose to work there. I will not be renewing the service next year!!

The Aa's Comment

Written on: 15/12/2011

Hello there, AA here. We are sorry to read your comments and we would like to address these for you. We invite you to call our Member Relations team on 0844 209 0556 if you would like to discuss this with us further.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib