A very good bargain as a brea maker (gluten-free bread prog)

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

moise92's review of SilverCrest SBB 850 EDS A1

“A very good bargain as a brea maker (gluten-free bread...”

Written on: 04/03/2012 by moise92 (1 review written)

This is my first bread maker. Many friends of my wife had one, but twice the price of yhis one. I bought the SBB 850 EDS A1, we compared and it appears that this model makes as good bread as the competitors.
One more detail : there is a GLUTEN-FREE program for people suffering from coeliac disease.. more and more children (and even adults) get that disease and I think this is a delicate attention to have included this functionality; especially at this price !
It is even possible to make bakery, the only thing missing is a more details recipes book.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Michaelsee's Response to moise92's Review

Written on: 18/04/2015

It's all very well providing a gluten-free setting, but they should have checked it worked! We bought one from LIDL for our coeliac daughter and on the gluten free setting the bread is an uncooked disaster! We are experienced with bread machines and so it wasn't due to us not following the instructions. We took it back after a week. The paddles mangled the bread too