Installer Review

Swann's review of Viessmann Vitodens100 Boiler

“Installer Review”

Written on: 21/02/2013 by Swann (0 reviews written)

We've installed Viessmann boilers for over 6yrs now. The build quality of this boiler is much higher than anything else on the market. It is a high end boiler that is built to last. In the time we've been installing Viessmann boilers (80% of our installs) we've had 2 problem units. one was a gas valve on day one and the other was a pcb on christmas day. That said, we install these boilers because we know that we won't get many if any call backs on them due to their quality. It really is something that you can't say about worcester, Ideal & Vaillant.
The viessmann gas valve is also ready to take dirty gas from the east of our continent should the need arise (greater tolerance levels of gas quality).
I have a Viessmann fitted in my home. I fitted it without any protection like a magnet, so that i could see just how reliable/unreliable it was and also when it was likely to fail and what it would fail on (bit of an experiment).
Its never failed in the 6yrs its been in.
Great boiler

Forested's Response to Swann's Review

Written on: 21/02/2013

So why does it get a rating of 2.7 out of 5 in over seventy reviews here?
Mine has never worked properly and Viessmann couldn't care less.

Chipper1979's Response to Swann's Review

Written on: 01/12/2013

I'm a heating engineer in Bristol I have a Viessmann Combi in my home it was trouble free for about two years then quite a lot of trouble. I fit the latest mk3 vitodens 100 on my own jobs and they are a quality piece of kit well built and easy to maintain also you can upgrade the warranty to 10yrs for £225.00 I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this boiler..

Pupi05's Response to Swann's Review

Written on: 02/07/2013

well you have been extremely lucky, mine has been a problem from day one 5 years ago it was installed and it has packed up at least 6 times, biggest piece of junk ever or I have been extremely unlucky and from what I have been reading on different forums im not the only one