Viessmann 100 W with weather compensation & Vitotrol 100

Trilogic1's review of Veissmann Vitodens 100

“Viessmann 100 W with weather compensation and Vitotrol 100”

Written on: 05/08/2013 by Trilogic1 (1 review written)

We have this boiler for nearly a year. It runs and runs. Just tested a heating run and cleaned the Magna Clean. Boiler heating came straight on.. It even has saved us money in this short period.

People that write here that it is a piece of junk, they are lying through their teeth. Especially if you claim you had the boiler seven years and you can't EVEN SPELL VIESSMANN. Get a life, this boiler needs at least 4, 4,5 stars.

We also have weather compensation and works flawless in cold weather. You don't feel any dip in temperature if the outside temperature has dropped significantly. I am the only one who has this in the street and people always ask if it is a camera. Lol.

Very happy with it so far.

Trilogic1's Response to Trilogic1's Review

Written on: 05/08/2013

Saved us £150 in the first 3 months.

Shj1's reply to Trilogic1's Comment

Written on: 24/06/2014

I have had my rotten boiler since 2008. My experience of its reliability is exactly the same as those of the people who complain about it. Not a year has passed that I have not had to call out a plumber at least three times (and that does not include the extortionately priced yearly servicing) because it has ceased to work.

Of course, the problem might not be with the boiler; it might be to do with stupid English plumbers. I am now attempting to persuade Viessmann to refer me to someone who will over-haul the boiler such that it becomes reliable. I somehow expect that there will be no response from Viessmann.