Landlord with 6 Atmos/Intergas Boilers

stevegrass777's review of Intergas Boilers

“Landlord with 6 Atmos/Intergas Boilers”

Written on: 30/03/2013 by stevegrass777 (1 review written)

We started with one Atmos system boiler when my dads Vailiant broke down.I liked the design of the internal layout and I like the idea of less moving parts.I like the Cast aluminum heat exchanger and casing.
When fitted these are so quiet and when on low they just whisp away silently.
Standing in between my dads house and his neighbor you can hear the difference,the neighbor's sounds like a jet engine compaired to the intergas and there's is in the loft (20 foot in the air) and my dads is at ear level and can't be heard.
We got some Atmos/Intergas combi's fitted and 3 years later they are all running perfect.I had one problem with my dads system boiler and that was fault code 5 and just needed a clean and the burner bolts slightly tightened (this was in the instructions from Atmos about fault code 5)
And that's it no parts.
First class is all I can say,the only problem is with plumbers not been open minded or very negative on new things,the one who fitted these hated them because he hadn't herd of them, also they are heavy and the pipes are bottom entry.
The plumber I have to do the Landlords certificates hasn't opened one up yet to service as he is unsure,they just put the gas analyzer on, but if you read the instructions they are a absolute doddle to service dead easy but try telling that to a plumber who as never seen one and they just look at it like it's a space rocket.
I will have to get one who is listed on the intergas installer register as I tried one off the Atmos installer register and he tried to rip me off.

Hhoclan's Response to stevegrass777's Review

Written on: 22/01/2014

Tell the first plumber that if he dose a course on the boiler he will be able to then give a FIVE year warranty on the installation, also he will learn how to service it. I am an intergas fitter and will not fit any other boiler willingly. I agree with all the reports about Intergas customer service as I have the same complaints, but the boiler is superbe.