Awful service

Guest's review of Help-Link www.help-link.co.uk

“Awful service”

Written on: 09/10/2017

We organised an engineer to come round on Monday between 6pm-6.30pm. This was confirmed and they called on Sunday, left a voicemail for me, I called back and spoke to a customer service lady to confirm the appointment. I took time off work, and lo and behold, no engineer came out. I called the customer service line at 7pm, and they called me back to say the engineer was on holiday. Great “real time systems” they must have. They apologised and said the next appointment the engineer could give us would be prioritised and we as the home owners don’t even need to be in the property! Fantastic thing to know when I took time off work...! I exclaimed I wouldn’t be rebooking an appointment as their systems seem so shoddy, they would probably install a cooker instead of a boiler. The customer service rep ended the call by saying “well mistakes happen, have a good one”. Cracking service all round!

Helplinkhome's Comment

Written on: 13/10/2017

Hi there,

We're really sorry that our surveyor was unable to make your appointment. We will be investigating how this happened to ensure it doesn't happen again.

We are keen to speak to you to rectify the situation. Please get in touch with our Customer Care team.

Kind regards,