Disappointing

EmilyW2011's review of A & J Bathrooms & Heating www.ajbh.co.uk

“Disappointing”

Written on: 06/08/2013 by EmilyW2011 (1 review written)

I ordered a shower tray off the website and prior to ordering I asked for confirmation that the drain would be positioned in the exact same place as it is on the illustration online only when it arrived it wasn't. I contacted them and said it wasn't what was shown on the website and although apologetic, I had waited 9 days for the tray to arrive and couldn't allow another 9 days of holding up my project, so I had to make use of it. I ordered this tray soely for the positioning of the drain.

Ajbh's Response to EmilyW2011's Review

Written on: 07/08/2013

We are sorry you are disappointed. But the picture's are from my supplier's and we apologised for misunderstanding where you needed the drain. But you only waited 5 working days for the delivery, and then when you called and said you were sending the tray back with the driver and asked for a refund, which we gladly accepted, but 3 days later we had an email stating you had kept the tray, luckily we had not refunded you straight away.

Just to state i am all for people having their review good and bad or i wouldn't ask for them, but i would like it if people were at least completely honest in their review and not stretch the truth. Anyway hope you tray does the job the you need it for, good luck :) AJBH

Emilyw2011's reply to Ajbh's Comment

Written on: 07/08/2013

Your pictures might be from your supplier but the picture of the tray I ordered is not the same as what i received. Your supplier told me that they would inform you that I had decided to keep the tray which they obviously didnt! It's a good job I told you but also, if I was awaiting a refund I wouldnt expect to be waiting 3 days for it.

Also, you website notes delivery is between 1-4 working days so whether it was 6 working days (not 5) or 9 days it is irrelevant because it was still late.

Tell me where I have stretched the truth in this review.

Ajbh's reply to Emilyw2011's Comment

Written on: 07/08/2013

Technically the order was 5 days, but we could be here all day. As yes you are right it was 1 or 2 days late depending on who's view point it is.
My use of words were probably wrong, main point i was trying to make was 9 days makes me look just like every other plumbing and heating shop that doesn't care. I set this up not to be like them and to try and provide a better service, i know i can't keep everyone happy that's just impossible, but there's no harm in trying.
Anyway, i hope the tray looks great when you have finished your project and all the best for the future.