Neal's Yard Vitamin E & Avocado Night Cream

From 1 review

ChocolateCookie's review of Neal's Yard Vitamin E & Avocado Night Cream

Neal's Yard Vitamin E & Avocado Night Cream

“Neal's Yard Vitamin E & Avocado Night Cream”

Written on: 04/07/2012 by ChocolateCookie (8 reviews written)

Had never used Neal's Yard products before. Me & my fiance happen to be in one of their stores where we both bought some of their products. This night cream is suitable for all skin types - mine happens to be dry. When I first applied this cream it had a wonderful, fresh Geranium smell. It contains many other oils too such as Wheatgerm oil, Almond oil, Jojoba seed oil and Lemon peel oil. Which may explain why it's not a thick consistency and didn't leave a greasy film on my skin. It is a light cream which applied and absorbed nicely into my skin, leaving it smooth and soft to the touch. Many night creams I've used before, especially for dry skin tend to be thicker in texture which wasn't an issue for me. But I would say this cream would definitely suit all skin types. Plus it contains all the good stuff, like Vitamin E, Avocado, Wheatgerm and Almond oil which will keep any skin type looking and feeling good. Using organic ingredients, containing no parabens, mineral oils or synthetic colours or frgrances.

My fiance is definitely a fan. He had previously bought some more items from their Men's range (NYR MEN) such as face wash, face moisturiser, shaving foam and after-shave balm.