Brilliant to combat dry skin!

amybethhoward's review of E45 Cream

E45 Cream

“Brilliant to combat dry skin!”

Written on: 24/04/2013 by amybethhoward (2 reviews written)

I have been lucky enough to try this product for free as I am a BzzAgent. I could definitely notice a difference after just one application. And after a few weeks, I am still very impressed. I struggle to find a good moisturiser that works well and suits my skin. So many I've tried work for a few days but my dry skin comes back. E45 moisturising lotion for dry skin has kept my skin soft, smooth and luminous. I habe already recommended to my friends and family and I would recommend to anyone with dry skin. A lot of moisturisers for dry skin can be thick and greasy, taking a long time to absorb. I must say this is one of the best for absorption that I've tried. I have also found that I don't need to use a face scrub to remove my dry skin as much, which is a bonus. I will definitely keep using and buying E45s Moisturising Lotion for Dry Skin. Their new body lotion range is good as well. I belive they are giving samples from their E45 website, so try it, you have nothing to lose!