E45 Nourish & Restore is fantastic!

Guest's review of E45 Cream

E45 Cream

“E45 Nourish & Restore is fantastic!”

Written on: 19/04/2013

I suffer from terrible dry skin problems, almost like psoriasis, which get worse during winter months. After trying E45 sent from Bzzagent Campaign, I am delighted with my new smooth and soft skin within one week. E45 is also very well received among friends and family given it's also a very well know trusted brand, regularly recommended by health professionals. The Nourish and Restore is especially good for targeting dry skin.

The only down side I have noticed is that hands can get a little sticky after application, lotion takes a while to be fully absorbed, and not suitable during the day when working. Night time treatment is most preferable.

I would personally recommend this product to all those with dry skin problems , or even add on treatment to psoriasis. It is definitely more effective than many expensive hand creams that I have used, and better value for money too.