For hands that do dishes... & other bodily bits!

Meadowsmum's review of E45 Cream

E45 Cream

“For hands that do dishes... and other bodily bits!”

Written on: 15/04/2013 by Meadowsmum (1 review written)

Well I've been using my E45 moisturising cream that I got free as a Bzzagent for over a week now.

"For hands that do dishes can be as soft as your skin" a certain washing up liquid did not live up to it's claim on the adverts and left me with dry hands. However on using my E45 cream a number of times throughout the day I can really see a difference in my hands, they are no longer dry like before and feel moist and soft but not in a greasy way which is what i was worried about at first, as other cream can leave you feeling greasy. However I was pleasantly surprised that with E45 cream this was not the case. It's also nice that it's perfume free as when using on your hands it's nice, as the last thing I want to be is overpowered by a hand cream smell, as with hands you tend to touch your face quite a bit throughout the day without realising.

My husband also notice the difference in my hands, but this could also be to do with me keep saying to him 'ooh feel my hands they are so soft, go on feel them' lol

For the difference it has made to my hands it's definitely something I believe I will continue to use.

I was also supplied a E45 nourish & restore as I don't suffer to badly from dry feeling skin apart from my hands, it took a little while longer for me to feel the results however there was a marginal noticeable change to my skin, it did actually feel more moist but again not in a greasy way. This was nice surprise, as to be honest, I never in the past noticed the texture of my skins apart from my face and hands. So the difference it makes to your skin is obviously noticeable one, it's nice to think that with summer (yes that allusive summer) on it's way, my skin will be ready for the brief period of sun we get.

With regards to the smell, it is actually quite pleasant. It's a fresh clean smell, it's hard to describe, but it is not a strong overpowering body lotion smell that you can often get with other creams, it's a lot more like a soft subtle smell which is actually nice.

I gave out the samples to my baby mum friends and also my mum and mother-in-law and they also said they could feel a result just from the samples they had been using.