A great start with Airpets

Ctedjo's review of Willowslea Kennels (Airpets), Heathrow, Staines, Middlesex

“A great start with Airpets”

Written on: 17/07/2013 by Ctedjo (1 review written)

My dog Shadowfax is moving with us to the US, and our pet mover is using Airpets in Heathrow to board him for 2 nights. Shadow is on heart medication because he has a heart murmur, and as anybody with pet knows, they are part of your family, and I was very worried about him. So instead of calling my pet mover, I called Airpets directly, and spoke to a lady. Wow, not only she is knowledgeable, I can tell that she really is trying to help. She was kind and patient, she was compassionate, she was helpful, she listened, and talking to her gave me assurances that Shadowfax is in good hands.
When I had a question about what they'd do with the meds etc, she puts me on hold and actually asked the vet there for
the vet's opinion. It is very hard to leave your pet with strangers, but talking to her and knowing she loves her job, makes me feel better. I definitely recommend Airpets to anybody and they should be glad they have someone like her there.