Absolutely fabulous cattery

Guest's review of Fairmile Cat Hotel Exeter

“Absolutely fabulous cattery”

Written on: 17/02/2013

I cannot praise Fairmile cattery highly enough.

I have never ever felt confident about leaving my cat in any cattery before untill I discovered Fairmile. [name removed] really does give 110% care to my cat Lilybelle who is a very grumpy puss at the best of times. She is played with, warm and comforted, well fed and groomed. When we collect her she looks in such good condition and very relaxed that she doesn't want to get out of her bed to come home.

Please Devon folk do send your cats here..you won't regret it.

• East Devon

County

• Cattery

Type of Accomodation

Josehederson's Comment

Written on: 11/06/2013

We like to travel often, and my husband works for GM Place doing concert sound, so we often need someone reliable to take care of our cat. Jack is a rescue cat, and a border collie, both of which make him a playful cat, meaning he doesn't want to leave our side, and it also makes him a skittish cat. This cat hotel is highly recommended