Just what a newbie in London needs!

From 1 review
  • Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of BrokeinLondon.com

“Just what a newbie in London needs!”

Written on: 10/09/2013

I arrived in London 2 months ago and from the moment I stepped in Gatwick I found myself out of context, totally lost and confused. After spending several days trying to find info about getting a room and so on I found broke in london which saved me in many ways. These guys (I think they are expats) have done awesome job, honestly. Through this site you can find any uk website you can imagine and that would be helpful for a bunch of things like for finding a room or a job or cheap shopping. They have a section were they add nice tips and advice for newbies like us and they also post nice stuff through their Facebook page. I also found a part time job through them. I saw somewhere that they called themselves survival guide but honestly it's more than that. I totally recommend this website!!! Every newcomer in London must know about it. Keep it up broke in london dudes!

• Ease Of Navigation