Customer Service Team is just the Best

janrad's review of TerrysFabrics.co.uk - www.terrysfabrics.co.uk

“Customer Service Team is just the Best”

Written on: 24/04/2013 by janrad (1 review written)

Having used Terry's Fabrics now on several occasions, the last time being this week, I must just mention that the Customer Service Team is superb, so very helpful, and nothing seems to be too much trouble for them.

This week I made quite a large order, of a particular lining which has an interlining attached in the fabric, which makes it very easy to make the curtains as only two fabrics instead of three to sew, and the team wrote to ask me just how I wanted it to be sent.....The very fact that it was a tricky one meant that I had delayed the delivery myself by not being around to answer the necessary queries regarding my order... However, they were not to be put off, emails abound, and then contacted on my mobile phone yesterday..

No-one could have been more impressed when early this morning my order was safely delivered some fourteen hours after my final purchase...I know I can do this survey anonymously, but hey, I choose not to.

Jan Radcliffe

The quality of their fabrics, curtains tracks and poles is superb and great value for money....And wow, they can do all this and still take great care of their customers.... Long may they reign.

Visit terrysfabrics.co.uk