Go elsewhere, whatever you do, go elsewhere. Curtains/poles.

curtain_shopper's review of Paul Simon Curtains www.paulsimon.co.uk

“Go elsewhere, whatever you do, go elsewhere....”

Written on: 16/02/2012 by curtain_shopper (1 review written)

We have had a torrid time with this quite dreadful company. Working within the legal system, I am very familiar with the laws of libel, and so, bearing that in mind, I am completely at ease in saying that this company have a woeful regard for the safety for the visitors to their stores. My son was injured by one of their displays and their whole attitude, from store to head office, was one of abandonment of their responsibility to the potential hazards within their store. Awful. We should have sued.
AS FOR THE CURTAINS... We foolishly decided to continue to buy from them. We hugely regret this. The curtains were end of line and were the wrong size, stained and had to be reordered several times. They were very huffy when we said we wanted to inspect them instore before taking them home - good job we did. The first time we didn't and had to return as they were stained. The same second time as well as the wrong size.

The curtain poles sold we were assured would be appropriate and the rings would not 'catch' on the extendable pole joint - they do. The woman lied or didn't know her products. Regretfully, given the general attitude of staff in the store, I think it was the former.

This is the sort of business you hope doesn't make it through these tough times. Terrible to say it, but I'm afraid to say that's exactly how they have made us feel.