*** AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE ***

SkylerMcIntosh's review of Blinds4uk - www.Blinds4uk.co.uk

“*** AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE ***”

Written on: 17/06/2017 by SkylerMcIntosh (1 review written)

Ordered some blackout blinds June 2017 also paying the £9 delivery fee. Received an email a few days later advising that the blinds in question were out of stock with the supplier however they could be dispatched approximately 14 days later. Given that I'd paid £9 delivery I thought it reasonable to request some form of compensation for this. Despite this I received a reply advising that this was Blinds4U's "standard delivery charge" and they couldn't refund me this back. Despite being dissatisfied with this I agreed to continue with the order. The following day I received an email advising me my order had been cancelled as I had expressed being dissatisfied??!! I would not use this company again. Shockingly arrogant level of customer service and a failure to complete my order. Wish I'd taken more notice of the previous negative reviews.