Great British tea dunking biscuit is no longer!

Diginoo's review of McVities Digestive Biscuits

McVities Digestive Biscuits

“ Great British tea dunking biscuit is no longer!”

Written on: 20/09/2012 by Diginoo (1 review written)

I have been eating plain and chocolate digestives ever since I was a baby 40 years ago, although I cannot vouch for what they tasted like in the first 10 years of my life I do know that as a kid visiting my grandparents who brought tinned biscuits in Walthamstow London they never tasted as nice like Mcvities!

Our family have noticed that Mcvities have not been the same lately - firstly you buy a packet and find that nearly half a dozen at each end of the packet are broken to a certain degree. Secondly we have noticed a change in the taste and texture of the plain digestives that prompted me to research online and find that Mcvities HAVE changed the ingredients.

I can only say that the Great British tea dunking biscuit is no longer the favourite in our household. We hope that Mcvities take note and revert to the original recipe, until then we will be looking for an alternative biscuit.

Like the old saying "if it aint broke dont fix it"

Biran's Response to Diginoo's Review

Written on: 20/05/2013

I fully agree with this review, the number of broken biscuits in every pack is a disgrace. I will be looking around for something else now