McVities Digestives - Product Quality

Guest's review of McVities Digestive Biscuits

McVities Digestive Biscuits

“McVities Digestives - Product Quality ”

Written on: 16/04/2012

As someone who has worked in the food industry getting on for 20 years, and for some of the UK's biggest brands, I cannot believe that the McVities Brand Team have allowed the current biscuit into the Supermarkets.

The reduction in fat levels has reduced it to a fragile pile of crumbled mess that can only be damaging to this (previously) great brand.

I've just thrown away approx. 30% of a newly opened packet - and this isn't the first time. Someone at McVities need to take action before permanent damage is done!

Miriamstewarttaylor's Comment

Written on: 30/12/2012

What a disappointment it all is, A calamity! These biscuits were a part of life, I could not believe it would change, I thought it must be me, So I keep buying them, Then thinking we must be getting old stock down here Downunder, I have a freezer full of packets with just one out of them,
Crikey they are just nasty, A substitute for the most excellent tea biscuit ever conceived ,I think Not! , yes they should change the packet! these are not McVities Digestives,as we know them. They are crumb rounds for a bland cheesecake base.