Very Good

lalalalala's review of McVities Digestive Biscuits

McVities Digestive Biscuits

“Very Good”

Written on: 25/01/2012 by lalalalala (1 review written)

I have been buying mcvities biscuits for years now, and have never had any problems with packaging of condition of the biscuits on purchase. I have however noticed that the price of mcvities biscuits is increasing, which tends to make people go for the cheaper 'non-branded' products. As a long-term customer i will be staying loyal to mcvities, as long as the price stays affordable i have no complaints!

Guest's Response to lalalalala's Review

Written on: 05/06/2012

I didn't know this charity esxetid! I wholeheartedly support it and have follwed the petition link. I am just about to go follow the walk link. On a lighter note, I popped over here to say that I have a fabulous book to give away on my Chez Aspie blog from Sunday so please stop by and join in the fun..-= DJ Kirkby s last blog .. =-.