NO DAMAGE DONE

geno25258's review of Warren Fellows, The Damage Done: Twelve Years of Hell in a Bangkok Prison

Warren Fellows, The Damage Done: Twelve Years of Hell in a Bangkok Prison

“NO DAMAGE DONE”

Written on: 18/05/2013 by geno25258 (1 review written)

I was in the same prisons as Warren was and even slept right next to him for many years in same cell. He knows me well and he spread Hiv at the time he was in there by sharing his needles using heroin daily to relieve boredom.
Warren was a nice guy and all but he never received any harsh treatment and I can say first hand he and I lived fairly well. He worked the system to his advantage and got things others could not get. Such as visits daily and food from outside and daily drug use. They called me Dr Frank as I was experienced in intravenous drug use and could inject them better than they could. this job had its perks as being the doctor to all you got a share of there drugs for doctor fees.
Yes I was there from 1975 to 1984 with Warren and his mate a rugby player. When I left through the Kings pardon he was still in there waiting for the Thai prisoner exchange treaty. All I can add to his book is it was a bit exaggerated for sales ploy.
Gary