chlldhood

salsal's review of Peter Roche, Unloved The Story Of a Stolen Childhood

Peter Roche, Unloved The Story Of a Stolen Childhood

“chlldhood”

Written on: 29/09/2012 by salsal (1 review written)

i have just this minute finished reading this book, i have read many like this 1, about abuse, strange tho why i do like reading these books, as i and my siblings didnt have a great upbringing, my mum was fantastic, but my dad was an alcoholic, and was very abusive to my mum, and us lot, but she never left him, i too was an alcoholic at the age of 13, i had my daughter wen i was 18, and i dnt like 2 admit it, but i wasnt a great parent, she ended up living with my mum when she was 14, i just hid all my problems away with alcohol. i went to rehab in 2007, not long after my dad went to prison for sexually abusing 1 of my siblings and my nieces, it has ben so difficult. i love my daughter with all my heart and i am so proud of her. sumtimes you think that theres only you in this world who as gon through , but how wrong, and ofton children are dragged up by the worst abuse! it so gud 2 hear that peter as got through this terrible time, and that he is a parent who loves his children with all his heart.

• Paperback