Currytastic!

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

TimmyRocks's review of Diwa Authentic Indian Cuisine, Maidenhead

“Currytastic!”

Written on: 23/08/2012 by TimmyRocks (4 reviews written)

I am a big time lover of Indian food and have been searching for a decent curry house for some time. Thank god that search now appears to be over.

Me and my wife went to Diwa Authentic Indain Cuisine last week and the place just blew out mind. We eat lots of curry as my wife has celiac disease and it is a type of food that offers her great selection without having to worry to much about gluten!

To start things off the staff were amazing and made us feel right at home, all very polite and explained everything about food contents once I informed them of my wife's condition. We ordered drinks and starters and they were with us in no time. All excellent quality.

The food was out of this world, not greasy like many Indian restaurants, nicely spiced and very well presented. I had a Madras and it was potent without being silly, just how I like it :)

All in all this was a great find and we will be coming back for sure, fingers crossed this high standard can be maintained...

Would recommend to anyone looking for great food in the local area!

• Indian

Food Type

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Casual