Smells Like Skunk

Guest's review of Corona Extra

Corona Extra

“Smells Like Skunk”

Written on: 13/12/2012

I purchased a 6 pack of Corona Extra after a fellow Celiac sufferer told me she has drank Corona for years and never gets a bad reaction from it as it is extremely low in gluten. I checked online, and yes, although not listed as a gluten free beer it has less parts per mil of gluten than some beers labled gluten free.

The second I opened a bottle, and overpowering Skunk odor filled the room. I couldn't get the bottle to my lips, the stench was so overpowering. I poured it into a stein and placed the bottle into the recycle bin. The next guest who walked into my house commented on the skunk spray scent and asked if our vermin were back. Even the next day when putting other items in the recycle bin, I was hit with an overpowering scent of skunk spray. Absolutely horrible.

I'm not sure who will be drinking the remaining 5 bottles but I do know that it won't be at my house. Absolutely horrible stuff.