Terrible

Sarah2040's review of Sealy Posturepedic Pillow Top Divan

“Terrible”

Written on: 14/03/2013 by Sarah2040 (1 review written)

Bought the Sydney kingsize with headboard for over £1200 about 12 months ago. Lumps, ridges, sleeping on a slope, overheating, terrible backache both lower and across shoulders are all features of this bed. Only positive it looks quite nice :)
Returned first mattress after a fair amount of complaining and providing photographic evidence now waiting for an inspector to visit re second mattress which lasted slightly longer (5months) before causing excruciating backache. Interestingly although Bensons exchanged first mattress they always maintain nobody else has a problem with the Sydney. Such a mistake splashing out on what i thought was a luxury bed, I have a better nights sleep on my sons old Ikea mattress or even my 10 year old mattress this one replaced. Wish I had read these reviews first just thought with the amount of money I was spending it was bound to be ok.

• Mattress Topper

Product Type

Fatimahatcha's Response to Sarah2040's Review

Written on: 02/04/2013

i've had exactly the same problem. Bought the sydney double mattress for a little over £800, returned the first one because of severe back pain the mattress was indented in the middle, every night we spent on the mattress was uncomfortable and after some photographic evidence it was replaced by a newer more "expensive" model. After sleeping one week on the new one we are in exactly the same situation as mattress one. its been so bad that we've actually gone back to using our old mattress that is over 12yrs old.