Love the Mattress

TCaird's review of SAT Self Adjusting Technology

“Love the Mattress”

Written on: 17/07/2017 by TCaird (1 review written)

We have had the S.A.T. mattress for 12 or 13 years, and we absolutely love the bed, if not for the Air Chamber issues, I would have given this bed a 5 star rating. With that said, we did have had to replace the Air Chamber on the left side of the bed, within the first year of owning the mattress. The shipping costs were $40 for both sides. Replaced both of them again, 3 years later, same shipping cost.

We are now on 12th or 13th year of owning this bed and are once again, replacing both air chambers on this bed. I have been informed that the replacement air chambers are even "tougher" and more durable than the second set that we received 8 or 9 years ago. The shipping cost this time were $63 total for both sides. That is $140 we have spent on replacing air chambers, that is disappointing yes, however, the quality sleep that my wife and I get with this mattress is second to none, and would not trade it for any other bed. I have always had excellent customer service when there were issues with this mattress.
For the most part, I have had excellent customer service with all of the various companies that I have dealt with over the years. I really believe that you are treated in the same fashion that you treat the person on the other end of the phone.

In any event, when the time comes, we will not hesitate to purchase another one of these mattresses in the future.

S.A.T. Lover,