Fantastic Product & Company

carneliancat's review of Memory-Mattress UK www.memory-mattress.co.uk

“Fantastic Product and Company”

Written on: 20/10/2011 by carneliancat (2 reviews written)

I eventually chose to purchase my mattress from Memory Mattress after checking out a load of other companies and reviews both online and in my local area. I am pleased to say I am not disappointed.

The customer service was great, I received a 20% discount code which I used and got my mattress for a great price. The staff I spoke to via email were helpful and got back to my questions very quickly which made it feel like my custom was important to them. So much better than going to a big shop!

The mattress itself came the day after I purchased it. I had to wait for my husband to help me carry it up the stairs, because although it is neatly rolled up in a quite manageable size, it was exceedingly heavy! It was well packaged, with a plastic cover over a blue material carrier and then the mattress was rolled around more plastic and cardboard.

I laid it on the bed and left it for about 5 hours to expand and it quadrupled in size. I have always had problems with fitted sheets coming off normal mattresses, but on this mattress it stays put completely. The mattress is very comfortable and the free pillows are a brilliant added bonus. I would say, it has probably taken a week to get used to it after sleeping on a normal mattress all my life and I am even considering buying one for my son!

• Memory Foam Mattress