DO NOT USE - No Product Quality Checks & Appauling Service !

Guest's review of Mattresses World - www.mattressesworld.co.uk

“DO NOT USE - No Product Quality Checks & Appauling...”

Written on: 29/06/2013

I purchased a mattress on next day delivery - it arrived 7days later, but only after I chased the delivery company - who informed me that they didn't do next day delivery to my post code(?!).

THE CONDITION THE MATTRESS ARRIVED IN WAS DISGUSTING: it was full of burns and covered in dirty marks, but was well enough wrapped that this was not immediately obvious i.e. before the delivery men left. As there is no telephone number for customer service/ complaints, I sent the required form to the only details available which was a "do not email" web address - so again until I recieved a response 5 days later from an actual person, I could not send photographs. A collection was arranged for the next day BUT again this took forever - 9 more days infact!

And FYI, until goods are back in their warehouse, a refund will not be provided, so while the poor service continues, they hold onto your money!

My only positive feedback is that the girl who called to appologise and try to help was very polite and as helpful as could be BUT obviously had no control over the process.

• Orthopaedic Mattress