Dishonest

francesohotmail's review of Dreams Beds

“Dishonest ”

Written on: 03/05/2013 by francesohotmail (1 review written)

We chose Dreams as my husband has back problems so we could exchange the bed if it did not suit him and either pay in or be refunded for any other bed of our choice, and we were told we could exchange more than once if needed and we would just need to pay the delivery fee.
We purchased 2 beds, 1 was a childs midsleeper which were advised would be put up for us, this did not happen and when we unpacked the boxes, there were scartches and dents on about 6 pieces of the bed.I had to accept it in this state as my Father had spent hours building it for my daughter, so I was offered a couple of pounds discount. The same day our super king bed was delivered and the assemblers left these huge sharp spiky bolts which I discovered underneath my baby after I changed her nappy>
The bed is too hard and it's weak along the edges and it is too large for our bedding and room, so weve tried to request the comfort exchange and have been met with barriers at every turn and many disinterested call centre staff. Since the take over no refunds can be made and now despite being promised we apparently can't change to a king size bed either, when will false promises be delivered! still waiting for our exchange and refund