One of the very few positive reviews

sambourn's review of Dreams Beds

“One of the very few positive reviews”

Written on: 27/04/2013 by sambourn (1 review written)

My daughter and i both bought and paid for new mattresses at the Sheldon Birmingham store two weeks ago. Mine was due to be delivered thursday between 07.30 and 1.00pm. I should have had a call during the morning on my mobile with a more specific time but didn't. Come 1.30 and no mattress. I got on line to look for a customer service tel no and found the review sites. My heart sank as I read them thinking how stupid i was not to check as I usually would. I telephoned customer services and was put through to the warehouse. A very helpful man went to check and came back to say my mattress was in transit and they were delayed and would be with me within 45 minutes. A glimmer of hope and about and hour later the van arrived with my mattress, what a relief. My daughters delivery was due this afternoon. It was delivered on time. I can only assume that now they have been taken out of administration the company want to turn thing around and that includes the attitude of the staff which I could not fault. I must say that if I had read the reviews I would not have gone near the company so I am relieved and pleasantly surprised. I noted later that they had left a message on my land line answerphone at 8.30 in the morning and I hadn't noticed.

• Orthopaedic Mattress