Apprehensive & awaiting postponed delivery

MissyLaMing's review of Dreams Beds

“Apprehensive and awaiting postponed delivery”

Written on: 22/04/2013 by MissyLaMing (1 review written)

Due to ongoing back pain and at the advice of an osteopath, my partner and I selected a very good mattress four weeks ago at a store in London. We were told it would be 3 weeks at the earlier for delivery, but we were away that week, so we selected a month later. That date is tomorrow and I've just had a call to say there would be a further delay of a week because the mattress has not arrived at the depot. Apparently they have changed depots and now it has to go to another one which takes a whole week. Was the original depot in Switzerland? I was born with some intelligence and I know that is someone lying to me.
I'm now dubios as to whether we'll actually ever get this mattress after reading all the terrible reviews. I certainly don't expect we'll see it next week. I am working at home for the next two weeks so it would have been perfect, but chances are, we are about to be amongst the many thousands of people struggling to get a good night of sleep because of this company.
At the very least, it has been bought on a payment plan which we've no problem with cancelling if the company doesn't honour their promise.

• Orthopaedic Mattress