worst customer service

Guest's review of Dreams Beds

“worst customer service”

Written on: 20/04/2013

Really bad experience with Dreams. The customer services is the most hopeless I have ever come across. I bought a Vienna Ottoman king size bed and I had paid for assembly as well. It broke while they were assembling.We waited 3 months for the replacement and we had to contact the customer services a number of times. Ultimately the day when the bed was supposed to come, the customer manager rang us mentioning that the bed is not going to be replaced and we are going to replace the part. We got so frustrated that we had to cancel the order and we had to call 3 times in order to cancel it as they never cancelled. They asked us to go to the shop and adjust the finance in the shop where we bought which was about 15 miles from our home and when we went there we were told that it cannot be done there as it will be done through customer services and someone will ring us. We are still waiting for the money. The name of their shop Dreams should be prefixed with Bad or changed to Nightmares. This is what they give to their valued customers. Extremely diappointed.