Broke On First Day

Guest's review of Dreams Beds

“Broke On First Day”

Written on: 02/04/2013

My dad bought my mother the montreal tv bed from Dream for my mum's christmas. They were given a delivery date at the begining of March but were told it would be delivered well before this date. Recieved a phone call cancelling this delivery and told that it would come at the end of march and then a few weeks later recieved another phone call and told it would arrive on 2nd of April. It arrived this morning finially after 4 months.
My mum sat on the bed for the first time and fell through it. 6 of the slats had broken. My dad called the company and was met by rudeness, when asking the customer advisor what were they supposed to do now having nowhere to sleep and the reply he got from Dreams trained staff was "well in my opinion you should still be able to sleep on it" With6 Broken Slats! The staff member did not care that the bed my parents had payed £2000 for had broken just by sitting on it. Its outragous and they should be ashamed of themselves if this is the way they treat all their customers

• Other

Product Type

Rjm2K's Comment

Written on: 04/04/2013

If you paid on a credit card or other finance (check the small print) and don't get anywhere with dreams call your issuer and ask them for a section 75 claim form to get your money back. To be fair on them, I had no real issue returning a product and getting a refund, but many don't seem to be as lucky. Check earlier reviews for an email address RAKing@ I think it is, email them on there and you seem to get a much better response.