Worst company I have ever bought from

Rayvico's review of Dreams Beds

“Worst company I have ever bought from”

Written on: 24/03/2013 by Rayvico (1 review written)

Do not buy from Dreams unless you want nightmares. We received damaged incorrect goods our nightmare began:
They will not respond to your complaints, answer emails, keep you hanging on when you phone them then hang up.

It took months or writing emailing phoning still no contact from Dreams, we have had to go to the Ombusman , finally we have one our claim and now Dreams are ignoring the Ombusman

2 years and we are still waiting, be warned they are the worst, treat customers with contemp will not resolve problems their staff are rude the delivery drivers are bad mannerd aggressive and will not respect you as a customer.
DO NOT BUY FROM DREAMS

• Adjustable Bed

Product Type

Emmahanna's Response to Rayvico's Review

Written on: 04/04/2013

I could not agree more with this view of Dreams 'customer service'. I have had an absolutely appalling experience of customer service with them...being told different things every single time I phone. being hung up on. being put on hold for 40 minutes at a time and me hanging up as I do not have time to wait longer. extremely long wait times for orders. cancelling an order and it still being delivered to me!!
no-one is authorised to take responsibility for anything - phone about an order, put through to telesales, tell telesales the whole story they say I must speak to customer service and that someone will call back. they don't call back. put on hold to speak to them, they don't answer. if they do answer, they have no authorisation to do anything!
I am still waiting to hear back.

This is literally the WORST service I have ever experienced and I am shocked to receive this service from the biggest national bed company that I have heard of. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

I ordered the same bed and mattress from Amazon and it arrived within 2 days of ordering without any problems.