Very bad customer service!! Never reccomond..

Marimiffy's review of Dreams Beds

“Very bad customer service!! Never reccomond..”

Written on: 15/03/2013 by Marimiffy (1 review written)

I there customer service is horrible! Please if any one want a bed or anything never get fooled by their name!!!
As a leading bed store we also our beds and stuffs entirely from dreams... They talk sky high but end of the day they blame every inch of us customers.
Our super king divan did not fit in through our stair case, that's totally fine do we returned it!! The delivery guys caused damage into our brand new property... Then only the major story starts we reported this problem and resigning their contract was absurd!!! They send you to 1001 places without thinking of our fortune!!! Irresponsible service very negligence.... Shame on you guys coz you took almost a month to reply our email even though your electronic mail says you reply within 24 hrs!!!! That's also after so many calls we made to your dreaming customer service you replied a single mail as usual putting the blame upon us customers!!!!
You need some SERIOUS trainings and proper service...
Please any one who want a bed, don't waste your fortune.... So no need regretting later on!!
I WOULD NEVER RECCOMOND YOUR DRAMING DREAMS TO ANYONE, and I am steadfast on that.