Very Poor service

MikeJersey's review of Bedroomworld www.bedroomworld.co.uk

“Very Poor service”

Written on: 02/07/2013 by MikeJersey (1 review written)

After speaking to an assistant on the telephone and describing that I needed a soft mattress, I got a really firm one, because it had been wrongly categorized on the web site, it’s still incorrect on their website now. And when I insisted they change it, they charged me a delivery and pick up cost. Don’t go near them… test one in a store.

• Other

Product Type

Worldstores's Response to MikeJersey's Review

Written on: 04/07/2013

Hi

I am sorry to hear that the mattress was not as oft as you would have liked. I would like to look into the details of your order but there are no order details attached to your review. Please could I ask you to spare a few minutes to contact us with your order number and contact details so that we can look into this further? The easiest way to get in touch is using the contact us form in the help section of our website.

Kind Regards