Adjustable bed, mattresses & massager

Ivorfussypurchaser's review of Abberley Adjustable Bed

“Adjustable bed, mattresses & massager”

Written on: 15/03/2013 by Ivorfussypurchaser (1 review written)

We were looking for an adjustable bed, not for medical or age reasons, just fancied the comfort factor that you can't get effectively with a flat bed! Took a risk buying from this small reasonably unknown company. Yes, if we were buying purely on price, I'm sure we might have saved approx £100 on paper - but we are now 100% sure we would have sacrificed quality.
The free massager offer was an added bonus, although not essential it is nice to have. The mattresses are fantastic - the best we have really had. we find ourselves drifting off to sleep much quicker and feel more relaxed in the morning. Sleeping on an adjustable bed has taken a couple of weeks to get used too but is definitely more preferable.
We don't regret our purchase, we certainly don't regret taking the risk from buying from Abberley beds. The website was great for advise, although a little challenging to place an order - way too much security which almost put me off ordering after they "lost" a quote request. That aside, I'm really glad we persevered! Delivery was quick, efficient and easy. Driver/installer was very respectful (shoes off etc) which in today's world is rather unusual, especially as he had to pop back to the van a few times for all the parts. I rarely give reviews (10% of products purchased) & have NEVER given maximum marks (I'm quite fussy) however very well deserved in this case.

• Adjustable Bed