Superb British workmanship

BarrieThompson's review of Abberley Adjustable Bed

“Superb British workmanship”

Written on: 03/02/2012 by BarrieThompson (1 review written)

The beds were to replace our King size double bed which was becoming too heavy for us to move about. As we both suffer from slight disabilities it was decided to buy two single beds that could be placed together but that would enable us to use them in different ways as we both like to read and watch television the ability to lift the mattresses to different heights provide us with the best of both worlds.

I recently had an operation on my foot and needed to be able to lift the bottom of the mattress up to higher level which the new bed did without any problems.

The ability to vibrate the mattress, apart from trying it, is another facility that may be useful at some point although my wife has used it to help with her arthritis.

The quality of the bed is excellent and I have no hesitation in recommending the product to anybody looking for a well made and more comfortable bed.

The price is competitive may be more expensive than others on the market but for me as you spend a third of your life in bed it should be as comfortable as possible and the Abberley Adjustable Bed certainly meets all the demands my wife and I have.

So don't hesitate go ahead and order one to suit your needs I am sure you will not regret it.

• Adjustable Bed