Super Soft Sheets

lovetoad's review of Soak&Sleep - www.soakandsleep.com

“Super Soft Sheets”

Written on: 23/02/2012 by lovetoad (1 review written)

I purchased the 1000tc fitted double sheet. I have previously purchased a 600TC one which I was delighted with and wondered whether it was possible to be any better. This new one is just fabulous. My first impression was how thick the fabric was and of excellent quality. Your sheets improve with washing, they just get softer and softer and I LOVE THEM and wouldnt sleep on anything else now. If you have any doubts about buying, DONT! These sheets are beautiful, of excellent quality (and my old one is as good now as when I purchased it about 2 years ago if not better!).

• dapw

Product

Visit soakandsleep.com

Yorkrose100's Response to lovetoad's Review

Written on: 23/03/2013

I love this company great products great sevice but best of all great prices.I bought a silk filled duvet it's fantastic, my sister has one now , my mother next lol! Keep up the good work DAPW....!

soakandsleep.com