Chilled Bournemouth

From 1 review

Guest's review of Bournemouth Beach

“Chilled Bournemouth”

Written on: 22/02/2012

I've been to Bournemouth many times when i was in the UK. There is on of the best place I usually visit is Bournemouth beach. Bournemouth is one of well-known tourist place in south west UK and has so many attractions like Bournemouth eye, the biggest balloon in the middle of park in town centre. It takes only few mins walk from Encore hotel, where I and friends usually stay. Bournemouth also has attractive beach, but it likely to be crowded in a summer time. Last time I wen to the beach on July, I decided to walk along side the beach in the afternoon with friends, it was really cool beach I never met!!!! but it awesome. Then we decided to find some new hotel by the beach for staying 2 night finally I got it !! by searching on Zizzee.com. It shows and compares prices from lot hotels. So we can decided immediately which hotel suits for us at that moment. So Zizzee can completed us for the our chilled short holiday.

• August 11