Spalding Infusion Basketball- For On And Off The Court Use.

Guest's review of Spalding Infusion

“Spalding Infusion Basketball- For On And Off The Court...”

Written on: 10/07/2011

I have been playing basketball for years and couldn't ever find the "right" ball. With great grip and doesn't get dusty really quick and doesn't feel too heavy. Well, it took me a while, but I finally found a ball that has great grip and feels really light and even with dust on it, the grip stays perfect.
The Spalding Infusion is the ball I'm talking about. It is great for outside, but has just as good use inside on a court. I prefer to use it at both places. At its price this is a really good ball. All my friends love to use it when we practice for our games. This ball helps me make more shots, because the grip is so good. If you are looking or just want another ball. I highly recommend you check out the Spalding Infusion.

• Basketballs

What type of basketball equipment is it?

Vancerfan's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2013

i took it climbing and downhilling on some very nasty terrain and the bike kept up his end of the bargain, changing gears (even with dirt) is allmost flawless and it's very fast (and light) on asphalt to overall a great bike i can reccomand to anyone