Appauling Customer service

poppy3321's review of Natwest

“Appauling Customer service ”

Written on: 13/07/2012 by poppy3321 (1 review written)

NatWest "HELPFUL BANKING" what a joke I have a Natwest Gold account and pay £12 odd to get some benefits What benefits My mobile phone is insured on my houshold insurance I get Breakdown cover included in my car Waranty agreement and my Car insurance It is a waste of time taking their travel insurance as I have preexisting medical conditionsso there charges go right through the roof and are beyond beleif, The preferential Mortgage deals and rates Im excluded due to thier poor crdeit scoring of me yet I have No problem with credit or geting a mortgage with other lenders. The only benefit that is realistic is if I am Killed in a freak accident I will get £10,000 What am I going to do with 10 grand standing at the pearly gates Mind you my wife will have a good party
Then there is the CHARGES for RETURNING Direct Debits I had a £100 cheque Gauarantee Card and yet they refused to give an overdraft facility for the same amount. this is because they would rarther keep a person on low income or low funds in that position as they can make charges for everytime they fall below a rich man is never going to fall below zero ballance.
The banking Industy is a Joke some are worse than others we need new independant banks and go back to basics Banks have become too powefull and Natwest is one of the worst We should all take our money out of the bank for a period of 1 month all doing so at the same time at the begining of a month and see which Bank survives. Id like to see it happen teach the banks a lesson
Thier complaints han

Elundari's Response to poppy3321's Review

Written on: 24/09/2012

Why did you opt for an account that gave you benefis that you don't need? You cannot complain that you are paying for optional benefits!