A Different Experience

Guest's review of Jean Patrique Pizza Stone

“A Different Experience”

Written on: 21/02/2013

Unlike the 3 posters before me, I received my pizza stone within a week of ordering, despite them telling me it would be 3 - 5 weeks due to "excessive demand".
I admit that I haven't used it yet and this is due to the poor instructions. It says to pre heat to 250 degrees but not whether celsius or fahrenheit. If Fahrenheit, my oven only goes to 220 and if Celsius that equated to 130 which seems very low.
Also, the instructions don't tell me not to use washing up liquid etc which can apparently leach into the stone and taint food in the future.Only picked that one up from reading other reviews about pizza stones.
So; delivery time excellent, instructions could be improved.

Mariowynjones's Comment

Written on: 05/07/2013

Common sense says it's 250 Celsius. If using a fan oven you can reduce the temp by about 5C.