Louis Vuitton is not a high quality product

Guest's review of Louis Vuitton Handbags

Louis Vuitton Handbags

“Louis Vuitton is not a high quality product ”

Written on: 29/03/2013

I purchased a LV Totally MM bag and in less than a year the strap snapped right off. I took it to the LV store in Saks on 5th Ave in NYC and was told there was indeed a quality issue with the straps on the Totally MM. They exchanged if for me on the spot and assured me that the issue had been resolved. I should have asked for a different style because in less than a year after that the strap started to tear again in the same place as the first. This time they replaced the strap. I walked around with my "frankenpurse" , the leather was a different patina and look patched together! Now in less than another year it is braking again in the same spot! I am so angry and not looking forward to the hassle of trying to get this issue resolved again! Seriously, for this kind of money LV should make a better quality product. I am so disappointed!!