The Best Moisturiser

sophieswift13's review of Lush Cosmetics Dream Cream

Lush Cosmetics Dream Cream

“The Best Moisturiser”

Written on: 09/03/2012 by sophieswift13 (3 reviews written)

As a 14 year old girl, I can honestly say this is the best cream I have ever used.
I have suffered from eczema for over 5 years now, and I had never found a cream or steroid that would help my eczema. A few months ago, I discovered dream cream at my local Lush store.

The product is approximately £10.50 for a 240g tub. My first thoughts were that it was quite expensive for such a small amount of product, but I quickly learnt the product was worth the price.

When I put it on my skin, it was the perfect consistency, not too thick and heavy, but not particularly light and airy either. Within days, it had cleared up my eczema and dry patches of skin almost completely, and my skin felt soft and fresh.

When I smell the product, I do smell a hint of milk, rose, and tea tree,nut the smell is not too overpowering, and it is very subtle.

I like that the product contains pure, natural ingredients that are known to help the skin greatly, such as rose water, oat milk, and cocoa butter. I also like that the product is hand made, and it does not have masses of chemicals like moisturisers from big chain stores often have.

With this cream, a little goes a long way, and a tub lasts me for months. It feels smooth and soft on the skin, and it drys quickly without leaving the skin feeling greasy.

Overall, this is a incredible product I would thoroughly recommend purchasing.

• Baby Lotion